From sales, order fulfillment, shipping, replenishment, inventory, tracking to finance and beyond, all areas of the company must be part of a complete warehouse management strategy. (read more) A tightly integrated ERP/WMS delivers the level of visibility, control and responsiveness needed to support such a strategy.
When it comes to WMS / Dynamics GP integration, care should be taken to select a solution from a partner with proven Dynamics GP experience. Understanding the intricacies of Dynamics GP is key to accelerated implementation while fully leveraging the strengths and capabilities of each system.
Real-Time Visibility / Real-World Examples
As a Microsoft development partner, FASCOR has the expertise to seamlessly bridge WMS with Dynamics GP. Here are just a few examples of the results that are being delivered:
RepairClinic.com relies on Microsoft Dynamics GP to automate, plan, and track business processes. Adding FASCOR’s WMS to the mix provided real-time visibility across the entire warehouse and supply chain. The results were new levels of productivity, accuracy, and cost-savings. RepairClinic.com Vice President of Supply Chain put it this way: “People are amazed at the technology driving our distribution center. Adapting to changes in picking, packing and all other areas has increased productivity while improving quality.”
Today the company is:
- Gaining real-time visibility and reducing bottlenecks by integrating WMS to MS Dynamics GP
- Operating an integrated and efficient distribution center resulting in a 100% productivity increase
- Streamlining picking and shipping to process over 8,000 orders on peak days with minimized headcount
- Boosting order fulfillment speed and accuracy
- Improving shipping efficiency while controlling related costs
ORR’s nine distribution centers process orders for equipment from more than 600 suppliers. Integrating ERP, Order Fulfillment, Inventory, and Shipping is critical to streamlining processes, ensuring accuracy, and controlling costs.
FASCOR’s integrated solution provided ORR Safety with:
- Annual Freight & Labor cost savings of nearly $500,000
- Seamless Dynamics GP integration
- An integrated environment that doubled annual revenue growth
- Sustained improvement in order fulfillment speed and accuracy
- Minimal headcount increase
- Real-Time visibility in orders, SKU movements, inventory status, individual/team productivity and other key metrics
ORR’s Corporate Distribution Manager stated: “FASCOR knows distribution. Their integrated WMS and shipping solution saves us nearly $500,000 each year in freight and labor costs.”